Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: November 06, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Deshi IT Store.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Deshi IT Store, 14 JALAN JELATEK, KUALA LUMPUR. MALAYSIA.
- Products refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Products from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Deshi IT Store, accessible from https://deshi.com.my/
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Products or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Products. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Products to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Products were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Products are in the original packaging
The following Products cannot be returned:
- The supply of Products made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Products which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of products that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of products which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Products may be refunded. Unfortunately, Products on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Products to Us. You should send the Products to the following address:
D-12-14, Seri Maya COndominium, Jalan Jelatek, Kementah, Kuala Lumpur, 54200
We cannot be held responsible for Products damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Products or proof of received return delivery.
If the Products were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Products weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org